Welcome to Seisia
Seisia (Say See Yah) has a population of around 200 people. A number of enterprises are run by the community and visitors are able to do the following activities if required:
- Fish on one of the best fishing jetties in Australia.
- Fish with one of the 4 world class fishing guides.
- Shop in the air conditioned supermarket. One stop shop for fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, dairy products, tin foods, cooking utensils and more. An ATM machine is also available inside the supermarket.
- Be accommodate in a self-contained A-frame or simply camp in one of the powered or non powered scenic site on the beach at the Seisia Holiday Park.
- Fuel, ice and small line of grocery are available at the Seisia Service Station.
- Purchase fresh meat products at the Meat Processing Plant or through the Supermarket.
- Have your vehicles repaired at the mechanical shop.
- Be entertained on a Friday night with a beer and burger at the Fishing Club.
- Or simply relax with nature at your camping site by listening to the squeals of a palm cockatoo in the trees around the campground, or speak to a friendly local.